Located in the beautiful central Washington Wenatchee valley.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Your input has been submitted, thanks.
1. During our Monthly Meeting on the 6th of March, the club will be awarding a "door prize" to a random member (dues paid up) who checks in on our website with their name and Call Sign any time after the club meeting starts at 9 am. Prize is nice tool kit, waterproof container, mechanical screwdriver, wire stripper, and bag of zip ties. $25. value. Data entry will be right above this announcement.
2. More new stuff to see. Check out a new tab called Ham Shacks under MEMBER INFO. You will see familiar faces - but now see their Ham Shacks too! This collection gathered together by Bill Miller W7JFJ. To start out it's being presented in order of the year the Ham got his/her license. Add yours to the collection. Send to . 2/17
3. The club can run license testing sessions. If you are interested in being tested for a new or upgraded license, contact Skip. Details on BECOME A HAM page. 2/3
4. HamFest 2021 has been cancelled due to Covid-19. There will be a Clean-up Party at the Gun Club on June 12th, 2021 with a maximum of 6 volunteers to clean up the clubhouse. Contact Sal Spagnole if you are interested in helping.
5. Under SWAP & SHOP there is a sub-tab called FREE OFFERS. In this area we will have added a way to help you "get rid" of your excess "treasures". Why not offer these "gems" to others? Descriptions and Photos to:
6. A tab has been added titled DONATIONS. The idea here is to acknowledge donations this club has received. For those wonderful people who wish to remain anonymous, their wish will be honored. 2/18
7. Matt Kozma AE7MK forwarded a link to a website run by Dave Casler KE0OG which explains just how a J-Pole antenna works in great fascinating detail. Promise it is extremely interesting; click on THIS LINK. 1/13
8. In the last 30 days our website was viewed from - Russia, Belarus, Iceland - and others. Click HERE to see a cool spreadsheet showing where ALL of our viewers came from in both the States and around the world. 2/18
Your content has been submitted
The Feb.18th Ham Test Session Result is IN !!!
1 new Technician and 2 new Generals in our Club.
Congratulations to all 3 of you !!!
Technician Carolyn Schenck
General Michael Schenck
Photos tnx to Jex K7JEW
Attention to those of you who may have Artistic/Design talent.
There is a move afoot to possibly upgrade or re-design or modernize our club's logo. The need exists to digitize the logo for many reasons in this computer-driven age, so if we are going to do that, it is the perfect time to take a good hard look at the logo and improve it.
Give it a try and email your input to
and the Board will consider all the entries.
Below are the entries received as of 1/28/21.
Club Dues for 2021
No increase this year, $15 plus $6 for each additional family member.
Please take care of this obligation as soon as you are able.
Mail your check to ACARC, PO Box 5283, Wenatchee WA 98807
One of the most regular and well-attended events that ACARC sponsors is our Tuesday night Net Check-ins. Just to give you an idea of the activity this year, see the spreadsheet below. A greater number of people are involved here than in our Club Meetings - or just about anything else we do.
Weekly updates are especially important during these times of change and instantaneous re-arrangement.
You are welcome to join in the Net formally, or perhaps just listen in to the announcements on Tuesdays at 8:00 pm - if nothing else just so you can keep up to speed on events happening - or not happening - or dates changing.
<<< EVENTS to see what is scheduled throughout this year.
!!! Net Controls Needed !!!
If interested please email the club address. Running the Net usually takes only a half hour around once a month or so. Lessons and instruction available, there is a written script to follow -- it really is easy and fun.
We still have our 50th HamFest Challenge coins for sale @ $2.50 Contact Doug Gardner at (509) 630-5940 or E-mail