NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Club Dues for 2021
No increase this year, $15 plus only $6 for each additional family member.
Mail your check to:
ACARC, PO Box 5283, Wenatchee WA 98807
Logo voting area below READY FOR BETA TESTING.
GO AHEAD AND GIVE IT A TRY. Goes official 7/1/2021
Your comments can include suggestions for this input.
Members Only sign in
Yes or NO
Keep the old logo?
BEST BETTER GOOD
LOGOS 1 - 10
You only have to vote for one.
Comment, Suggest, Critique, Add Item, Subtract item, Color, Text - make it short as you can
Your content has been submitted
FIELD DAY JUNE 26-27 "I CAN HELP" INPUT FORM.
Your content has been submitted
If you tried to enter data on Tuesday the 15th, there was a glitch, please re-enter now, I believe it is all fixed.
1. Just a few photos of the ACARC Club Meeting at the Dryden Gun Club on Saturday the 12. It was SO nice to see a return to normalcy and people's faces. Excellent meeting and a lot got done. More pictures are coming shortly mostly dealing with our crew polishing up the Gun Club as a "thank you" for letting us use the facility.
2. The Club Trailer is not exactly a work in progress because it is just loaded with all the donated equipment the Club has received (computers, monitors, keyboards, radios, and it goes on). Check out some photos of just exactly what it looks like HERE. Either the fully operational gear will be sold or donated or it will have to be scrapped so as to be able to get inside the trailer and start equipping it for Club use. Stay tuned for the plan.
3. See a new item for sale in Swap & Shop, KENWOOD TM-D700A
HAM RADIO OPERATORS
Ham radio operators badly needed to help coordinate two (2) separate 100 mile foot races in remote mountains near Cle Elum, WA. No experience or running required!
1st Race. Cascade Crest 100 (Aug 28 - 29)
2nd Race. Teanaway Country 100 (Sept 11 - 12)
For more info on this public service opportunity, take a look at the article "Comm Support for Race Events", found a the bottom of the EVENTS page on this website.
Interested Hams should contact Randy, K7RHT
4. NOW even more new Hams and equipment to see. Investigate a tab called Ham Shacks which, under direction of the Board, has been moved to the MEMBERS ONLY page.
You will see familiar faces - but now you will see their Ham Shacks too! This collection gathered together by Bill Miller W7JFJ. It's being presented in order of the year the Ham got his/her license when available. Add yours to the collection. Send to . 3/5
5. Under SWAP & SHOP there is a sub-tab called FREE OFFERS. In this area we will have added a way to help you "get rid" of your excess "treasures". Why not offer these "gems" to others? Descriptions and Photos to:
President Sal and Treasurer Stacey getting the meeting started in the portico of the club building.
Getting business done with the members and guests on a very nice, very interesting, and very profitable day. Yes we had a quorum, but just barely - sure need more participation from our members.
K7MQV Jim acting as the Secretary for the day getting the change to our ByLaws made official as well as taking notes and adding to the conversation.
Attention to those of you who may have Artistic/Design talent.
There is a move afoot to possibly upgrade or re-design or modernize our club's logo. The need exists to digitize the logo for many reasons in this computer-driven age, so if we are going to do that, it is the perfect time to take a good hard look at the logo and improve it.
Give it a try and email your input to
and the Board will consider all the entries.
Below are the entries received as of 1/28/21. Still time to enter until the last day of June.